Bread Ka Poha Recipe / Bread Poha Recipe / How To Make Bread Poha
Bread ka poha recipe is a healthy, tangy, crispy and tasty breakfast recipe. You can also serve as snacks. It is made of bread pieces mixed with spices. In bread poha recipe, we have replaced regular flattened rice flakes or poha with bread. Bread pieces fried with lightly frying mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chili, onion and spices, steamed for a few minutes and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Bread (cut in to small pieces) - 6 nos.
- Oil - 4 tbsp
- Mustard Seed - 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves - 10 -11
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion - 1 nos.
- Salt as per taste -
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped fro garnish) - 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin Seed - 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chili - 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – as per taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, pinch of hing, curry leaves and green chilies.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add onions and fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice and bread pieces, mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot bread poha with a cup of tea.